Next start date: June 3th, 2019.
- Develop your knowledge of the world of graphics and computer graphics
- Learn the theoretical and practical rules of graphic creation (colors, typography, ergonomics ...)
- Master the steps of the graphic chain
- Know how to use the 3 essential software in computer graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Train yourself to create a visual identity and the model of a magazine
- Discovery of the world of graphics
- Theoretical notions and methodology
- Mastery of computer graphics software
- Opening to the professional world
|Adobe Photoshop||Adobe In Design|
|Adobe Illustrator||Microsoft Publisher|
|Flash||HTML5 and CSS5 language|
08:00 - 10:00
14H00 - 16h00
16:00 - 20:30
DURATION AND FREQUENCY OF TRAINING
|Theoretical and Practical Courses||6 MONTHS|
|End of study internship||2 MONTHS|
|Frequency||3 times a week|
Registration into foreign universities is ongoing. The CTI can help you register in foreign universities and assist you in your travel project. We are in partnership with several universities around the world, including: USA, Belgium, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Ghana, India, Morocco, China, ...
IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC
Join us and prepare your future together!
COMPUTER SCIENCE COURSES
Registrations for Computer training are ongoing at CTI. You can start your training next on any Monday. Each learner is assigned a dedicated instructor to make sure you receive high quality training. Registrations for Web application developers training, and infographics training is also ongoing.